Palak Dhokla Recipe
Hello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make palak dhokla. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make Palak Dhokla. Palak Dhokla Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/Methods) you can easily cook this Palak | Spinach Dhokla Recipe. So lets start,
- ½ cup Curd
- ½ cup Spinach Puree (Spinach soaked in warm water and ground to a puree)
- ½ cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- ½ cup Semolina
- 2 tsp. Oil Lemon Juice, to taste
- ½ tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ginger-Green Chilli crushed
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda/Eno Fruit Salt
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ¼ tsp. Asafoetida
- ½ tsp. Mustard seeds
- ½ tsp. Sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. Sugar 2 Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Coriander Leaves
- Mix all the batter ingredients together to form a batter.
- Add oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, ginger-green chilli crush and mix well. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Now add baking soda and stir well.
- Grease the Dhokla tray with oil and add the batter to it.
- Steam the batter in a steamer for 15-20 minutes.
- In a tempering kadhai heat oil and add the rest of the tempering ingredients to it.
- Pour over the Dhokla and serve.
Palak Dhokla is ready to eat!!
Palak Dhokla Recipe Video
- Calories= 384cal
- Fat= 12g
- Protein= 12g