Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Hello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make tandoori chicken in microwave. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make Tandoori Chicken. Tandoori Chicken Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction ( Ingredients/Methods
) you can easily cook this tandoori chicken recipe. So lets start,
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Hung Curd 1 tsp.
- Coriander Seed Powder 1 tsp.
- Cumin Seed Powder 1 tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala 1½ tsp.
- Tandoori Masala 1 tsp.
- Kasuri Methi 2 tsp.
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 tsp.
- Lemon Juice 1½ tsp.
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder Salt, to taste Oil
- Make gashes on the chicken with a knife as shown in the video and apply the first marination mix.
- Then apply the second marination mix and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Now add oil and mix well.
- Keep the marinated chicken on a high wire rack and cook on Microwave+Grill mode for 10 minutes. Keep a bowl below the rack for the jucies to accumulate.
- Flip the chicken pieces and baste the chicken using the accumulated juices from the bowl.
- Cook the chicken for 5 more minutes and baste with the butter.
- Cook the chicken again for 20 minutes, taking out of the microwave every 5 minutes and basting it with butter and flipping it every time.
- For the last 10 minutes cook the chicken in Grill Mode.
Tandoori Chicken In Microwave is ready to eat!
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Video
- Calories= 177 cal
- Fat= 7.18g
- Protein= 20.56g
I hope you like this Tandoori Chicken Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Tandoori Chicken Recipe is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try Tandoori Chicken Recipe at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!