American Chop Suey RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make American Chop Suey. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make american chop suey recipe at home. American Chop Suey is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this American Chop Suey Dishes. So lets start,
- 200 gms cabbage
- 100 gms carrots
- 2 tsp chilli sause
- 100 gms yellow capsicum
- 100 gms capsicum
- 100 gms sprouted mung
- 2 tsp oil
- 100 gms onions
- 100 gms boiled noodles
- 100 gms fried noodles
- For sauce:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 cups tamato sause
- 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- To make sauce: -
- In a saucepan, add the ketchup, chilli sauce, sugar, cornflour, vinegar, and water and mix all the ingredients together.
- Bring it to a boil and keep whisking the ingredients to avoid lumps.
- Boil the sauce until it becomes think and then keep it aside.
- To make veggies: -
- Heat oil in a wok and add the onions, capsicum, yellow capsicum, carrots and the cabbage and saute these veggies.
- Stir-fry the veggies on a high flame for about a minute.
- Add the bean sprouts to the veggies.
- Then add the sauce (that you prepared previously) to the veggies and stir well.
- Add the boiled hakka noodles and salt to taste and give it a final stir.
- For plating: -
- Soak the hakka noodles in water for about 15 minutes and then drain out the water.
- Pat them dry in a napkin and then fry the noodles till they are brown in colour.
- Before serving, pour the gravy onto the fried noodles.
American Chopsuey is ready to be served.
American Chop Suey Recipe Video
I hope you like this American Chopsuey Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. American Chopsuey is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy american chopsuey at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!