Caesar Salad RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Caesar Salad. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make caesar salad recipe at home. Caesar Salad Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Caesar Salad Dishes. So lets start,
- 1 small bunch of romaine and iceberg lettuce
- Red and yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup egg less mayonnaise
- 7-8 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Rustic roll / Burger bun
- 75 gms cheese
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- Olives ( optional )
- Crush garlic cloves, sprinkle some salt over it and roughly chop the garlic.
- In a bowl pour mayonnaise, chopped garlic, freshly ground black pepper, lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese and whisk everything well. Add lemon juice if needed.
- Take bread and dice it.
- For croutons, heat a pan, put bread slices in it and put some butter in the pan.
- Add crushed black pepper, salt, some crushed garlic and stir fry till its crispy. Add butter if needed.
- Take some yellow, red bell peppers and dice it.
- Turn off the flame and add bell pepers to it and stir fry everything well and the.
- Roughly tear romaine and iceberg lettuce, chop some cherry tomatoes and add them to the lettuce.
- Add chopped basil leaves, crushed black pepper, salad dressing and mix everything well.
- Plate the lettuce leaves, add some more dressing, bell peppers, croutons.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese, freshly grated black pepper and some more salad dressing and the salad is ready to be served.
Caesar Salad is ready to be served!
Caesar Salad Recipe Video
I hope you like this Caesar Salad Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Caesar Salad is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy caesar salad at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!