Chicken Chow Mein RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Chicken Chow Mein Recipe. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make chicken chow mein recipe at home. Chicken Chow Mein is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Chicken Chow Mein Dishes. So lets start,
- 1 packet Egg noodles packet.
- 1 no boneless chicken breast.
- 1 no Carrot julienne.
- 1 each sliced assorted bell peppers.
- 2 nos Pakchoy.
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions.
- 6-8 halves mushrooms.
- 1 tbsp corn flour.
- 4 tbsp Vegetables oil.
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce.
- 1 inch sliced ginger.
- 4-5 nos sliced garlic.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Slice the veggies – red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, whites of spring onions and mushroom.
- In a pot boil water and add salt.
- Slice carrots, ginger and garlic.
- Cut the chicken in thin strips.
- Add noodles to the boiling water and let the noodles cook for 7-8 minutes & once cooked drain them and splash some oil over it.
- In a wok heat some oil then add sliced ginger & garlic and chicken.
- Add all the veggies and mix it well also add Pakchoy.
- Add salt, soy sauce and crushed pepper and once it is done add some water.
- Make a slury by adding corn starch and water and add it into the mixture after that add the noodles.
- Garnish it with spring greens.
Chicken Chow Mein is ready to be served!
Chicken Chow Mein Recipe Video
I hope you like this Chicken Chow Mein. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Chicken Chow Mein is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy Chicken Chow Mein at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!