Chicken Sizzler RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Chinese Sizzler. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make chinese sizzler recipe at home. Chinese Sizzler is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Chinese Sizzler Dishes. So lets start,
Ingredients:For Chicken Hakka Noodles:-
- 50 gms. Red and Green cabbage cut thin lengthwise
- 1 cup Noodles
- ½ cup boiled / Lollypop chicken cubes
- 40 gms. Carrot julienne
- ½ Green capsicum
- 1 tsp. Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Salt, as required
*Egg Fried Rice*
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Ginger-garlic-chilli crushed
- ⅛ cup mixed veggies, chopped (Carrot, Cabbage and Beans)
- 2 tbsp. Spring greens, chopped
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Salt, to taste Pepper, as required
- 2 tsp. Schezwan sauce
- 4 Ready Lollipops
- 3 tbsp. Schezwan sauce
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch Salt as required
- 2 tbsp. Spring onions
- 1 tbsp. Green capsicum
- 1 tsp. Oil
- Blanched vegetables:
- 1 small carrot, batons
- 5-6 nos french beans,
- ½ cup Cauliflower florets
- ½ cup Broccoli florets Salt as required Pepper as required
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- ½ tsp dark soy sauce *
- ½ cup Fried Noodles*
- *1 sunny side up egg*
- *Red Cabbage leaves*
- In a wok, heat oil and add ginger-garlic-green chilli and saute for 10-12 seconds.
- Then add diced vegetables and place them on the sides of the wok.
- Now add oil in the middle and cook a beaten egg in it.
- Once the egg is cooked, toss the beaten egg and the vegetables together.
- Add the rice, dark soy sauce, schezwan sauce, salt, black pepper and toss again.
- In the same wok, heat oil and add the vegetables and toss on high flame for 30-40 seconds.
- Add in preboiled noodles, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt and chicken. Toss and smoke on high flame for 30-40 seconds.
- In the same wok, add butter and add pre-blanched vegetables, soy sauce and toss.
- Add black pepper and transfer to a different plate.
- In the same wok, add oil and onion and capsicum.
- Saute and add schezwan sauce, water and stir.
- Once the water starts bubbling, add chicken lollipops and boil on high flame for a minute.
- Pour cornstarch slurry once the gravy begins to boil, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spring onions and turn the flame off.
- Heat oil in a pan and add an egg to it and make a sunny side up egg.
- Assemble the sizzler as shown in the video and serve.
Chinese Sizzler is ready to be served!
Chicken Sizzler Recipe Video
I hope you like this Chinese Sizzler Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Chinese Sizzler is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy chinese sizzler at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!