Chocolate Swirl Bread RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Chocolate Swirl Bread. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make chocolate swirl bread recipe at home. Chocolate Swirl Bread Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Chocolate Swirl Bread Dishes. So lets start,
- 250 ml Milk
- 6 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dry active yeast
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- In a bowl add warm milk, add 2 tbsp. sugar to it and mix until dissolved. Then add dry active yeast to it and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. sugar in half cup warm milk.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining dry ingredients except cocoa powder.
- Add yeast mixture, milk and make a dough.
- Add oil and knead.
- Cover it and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Punch the air out and knead again to make a soft dough. Make 2 parts of the dough, add cocoa powder in one and keep the other part white. Make the brown dough larger than the white one.
- Then roll out the brown dough first. Next roll out the white dough.
- Place the white layer on top of the brown dough (You can apply milk between the 2 layers if you want). Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Now seal the dough as shown in the video with the help of melted chocolate. Keep in a bread tin for 1 hr to proof.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Bake the bread for 45 mins. Halfway through, if the top of the bread is burning, cover it with aluminium foil.
Chocolate Swirl Bread is ready to be served!
Chocolate Swirl Bread Recipe Video
I hope you like this Chocolate Swirl Bread Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Chocolate Swirl Bread is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy chocolate swirl bread at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!