Dal Gosht RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Hyderabadi Dal Gosht. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make dal gosht recipe at home. Dal Gosht Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Dal Gosht Dishes. So lets start,
- 1 cup Toor Dal
- 6-8 pcs Mutton on bone
- 1 large sliced onions
- 1 inch pc Ginger
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Haldi
- 2 tsp Chilli pwd
- 1 tbsp Dhania pwd
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Tomato
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lt ++ Water
- Fried onions for garnish
- Wash and soak the split pigeon peas.
- In the pressure cooker add toor dal, mutton, turmeric, salt, ginger, water and cook for 4-5 whistles.
- In a pan add oil and heat it up then add sliced onion, pinch of salt and then let them turn golden brown, reserve few for garnish.
- In the pan add tomatoes and cook them until they are nice and soft then start adding the masalas - coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala.
- Check the dal and add some water to it.
- Add the dal into the masala and mix it properly.
- Let it cook for sometime and now the Dal Gosht is ready to be serve.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and juice of half a lime
Hyderabadi Dal Gosht is ready to be served!
Dal Gosht Recipe Video
I hope you like this Dal Gosht Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Hyderabadi Dal Gosht is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy dal gosht at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!