Kaleji Masala RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Kaleji Masala. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make kaleji masala recipe at home. Kaleji Masala Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Fry Kaleji Masala. So lets start,
- 500 gms. Mutton kaleji (Mutton Liver)
- 5 tbsp. Ghee
- 5 tbsp. Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 6 Black peppercorns
- 1-inch Cinnamon
- 2 Black Cardamoms
- 3 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Ginger and garlic paste
- 5 Green chillies, slit
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Coriander seed powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp. Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin powder, roasted
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 1 tsp. Garam masala powder
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ cup Coriander, finely chopped
- Heat oil and ghee and once the ghee gets hot add the bay leaves, pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and fry for a few seconds.
- Add onions and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Add green chillies and tomatoes and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add a little water.
- Add the mutton liver and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Then add salt, garam masala and fresh coriander and cook for a minute and serve.
Kaleji Masala is ready to be served!
Kaleji Masala Recipe Video
I hope you like this Kaleji Masala Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Kaleji Masala is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy kaleji masala recipe at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!