Keto Chicken Tikka RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Keto Chicken Tikka. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make keto chicken tikka recipe at home. Keto Chicken Tikka Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Keto Chicken Tikka Dishes. So lets start,
- 500 gms. Boneless thighs cut into halves
- 50 gms. Melted Butter
- 50 gms. Yoghurt full fat
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tbsp. Garam Masala
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp. Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- Butter for Basting/Frying
- Marinate the chicken using all the ingredients and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or overnight.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Skewer the chicken pieces and cook them on an open flame by placing them on a grill.
- Apply butter on the grill and place the tikkas on top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes while basting at regular intervals.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chaat masala or aamchur powder, coriander leaves and melted butter.
Keto Chicken Tikka is ready to be served!
Keto Chicken Tikka Recipe Video
I hope you like this Keto Chicken Tikka Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Keto Chicken Tikka is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy keto chicken tikka at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!