Lamb Chili RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Lamb Chili Recipe. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make lamb chili recipe at home. Lamb Chili is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Lamb Chili Dishes. So lets start,
Ingredients:250 grams boneless mutton/lamb or chicken.
Oil for frying.
For the Batter:-
- 2 tbsp. Corn flour
- 1 tbsp. Plain flour
- ½ tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Water Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp. Oil 4 spring onions
- 1-2 Green chillies
- 10 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp. Chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp. Water
- In a bowl mix the lamb with corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, vinegar and salt. Stir and add 3 teaspoons of water. Mix well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In a wok heat oil, and a teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste, onion and saute until the onions have softened.
- Add capsicum, spring onions, green chillies, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, cornflour slurry and stir. Keep aside.
- Heat oil and fry the marinated lamb for 10 minutes and add them to the sauce and stir.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Lamb Chili is ready to be served!
Lamb Chili Recipe Video
I hope you like this Lamb Chili Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Lamb Chili is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy lamb chili at home and enjoy this recipe with our family.Goodbye!