Mexican Frittata RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Mexican Frittata. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make mexican frittata recipe at home. Mexican Frittata is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Mexican Frittata Dishes. So lets start,
- 250gms. Lamb or Beef or Chicken mince
- Garlic, grated
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- Vegetables of your choice
- Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp. Taco Spice Mix
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Spring onions for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Chilli powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Chilli flakes
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 1½ tsp. Cumin powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- In a pan heat oil and grate garlic in it and add lamb mince and cook until brown.
- Add tomato puree, taco spice mix, salt, vegetables, jalapeno and stir.
- Turn the flame off and smoothen up the mixture to form a base.
- Pour the beaten eggs over it and bake on a preheated grill with the door open for 10-15 minutes.
- Once out of the grill, garnish with spring onions and serve.
Mexican Frittata is ready to be served!
Mexican Frittata Recipe Video
I hope you like this Mexican Frittata Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Mexican Frittata is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy mexican frittata at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!