Mixed Vegetable Soup RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Mixed Vegetable Soup. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make mixed vegetable soup recipe at home. Mixed Vegetable Soup is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Mixed Vegetable Soup Dishes. So lets start,
- For the Base:-
- 100 gms. Bottle Gourd
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Potato, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic, chopped (optional)
- 2½-3 cups Water
- Salt, to taste
- For the Toppings:-
- ½ Carrot, chopped
- 1 Zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Corn
- 2 tbsp. Sprouted Green Gram
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Black Pepper Powder, to taste
- 1½ tbsp. Ketchup
- Water as required
- In a pressure cooker add bottle gourd, carrot, potato, tomatoes, garlic, water, salt and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Once the pressure cooker has released all the pressure open the lid and puree the cooked vegetables with a hand blender.
- Now add carrot, zucchini, corn, sprouted green gram OR topping vegetables of your choice, followed by oregano, black pepper powder, ketchup, water and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir well and serve.
Mixed Vegetable Soup is ready to be served!
Mixed Vegetable Soup Recipe Video
I hope you like this Mixed Vegetable Soup Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Mixed Vegetable Soup is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy mixed vegetable soup at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!