One Pot Chicken Pasta RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make One Pot Chicken Pasta. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make one pot chicken pasta recipe at home. One Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this One Pot Chicken Pasta Dishes. So lets start,
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, bashed
- 2 shallots, bashed
- 2 cups water
- 1.5 cups chilled milk
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 200 grams boneless chicken strips
- 200 grams dried pasta
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
- Handful spinach leaves
- Few cherry tomatoes
- Salt as required
- 3 tbsp Grated processed cheese/choice is yours
- In a deep pan heat olive oil and add garlic, shallots, mushrooms, salt, pepper, boneless chicken breast and add salt and pepper again followed by chilli flakes. Stir fry all this on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a dollop of butter, refined flour and cook on high flame for a minute.
- Then add cold milk, water and uncooked pasta.
- Stir well and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes, give one last stir and turn the flame off.
- Add some grated cheese and mix well.
One Pot Chicken Pasta is ready to be served!
One Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe Video
I hope you like this One Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. One Pot Chicken Pasta is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy one pot chicken pasta at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!