Pesto Chicken RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Pesto Chicken. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make pesto chicken recipe at home. Pesto Chicken Recipe is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Pesto Chicken Dishes. So lets start,
- For pesto sauce:-
- 2 cups packed fresh Basil leaves
- 4 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup Pine nuts/Cashew nuts
- ⅔ cup Extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup freshly grated Pecorino/ Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 12-15 strips Chicken breast, boneless
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- The Pesto Sauce:-
- Grind basil leaves, garlic, cashew nuts, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil to a fine paste.
- The Marination:-
- In a bowl add the chicken, pesto sauce, salt, olive oil and mix thoroughly. Let it marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- The Cooking:-
- In a pan heat oil and place the gashed side of the chicken on the pan and sear on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Flip the chicken pieces and sear for 2 minutes basting it with the pesto sauce.
- Lower the flame, tilt the pan and pour the accumulated oil on the chicken pieces.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes OR bake in the oven at 200°C for 12 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and saute the tomatoes in the same pan by tilting it on high flame.
- Serve with sauteed cherry tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
Pesto Chicken is ready to be served!
Pesto Chicken Recipe Video
I hope you like this Pesto Chicken Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Pesto Chicken is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy pesto chicken at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!