Schezwan Chutney RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Schezwan Chutney. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make schezwan chutney recipe at home. Schezwan Chutney is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Schezwan Chutney Dishes. So lets start,
- 1 small bowl oil.
- 1/2 cup garlic ( 5 tbsp).
- 3 tbsp ginger paste.
- 1 bunch celery leaves.
- 5 tbsp kashmiri chilli paste.
- 3 tbsp pandi chillies.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1 tbsp sugar.
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce.
- 1 tsp barbecue sauce (optional).
- 1 tbsp Cornflour.
- 1 tbsp Water.
- Spring onion ( garnish ).
- Add oil to a heated pan, add garlic and ginger paste.
- Chop some celery leaves.
- Add kashmiri chillies, grinded pandi chillies, salt and cook it, leaving no pulp.
- Add chopped celery, mix everything well and cook well.
- Add sugar, water, ketchup, soya sauce, barbecue sauce and mix well everything so as to amalgamate everything well.
- In a separate bowl add cornflour and water and mix everything well with no lumps in it.
- Pour in the cornflour mixture in the sauce and cook it till its thick
- Pour the content in a bowl and add finely chopped spring onions for garnish and the chutney is ready to be consumed.
Schezwan Chutney is ready to be served!
Schezwan Chutney Recipe Video
I hope you like this Schezwan Chutney Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Schezwan Chutney is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy schezwan chutney at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!