Thandai Cake RecipeHello guy's. Today, I am teach you how to make Thandai Cake. So first we talk that many girl's don't know that how to make thandai cake recipe at home. Thandai Cake is very easy, So you follow this full blog instruction (Ingredients/ Methods) you can easily cook this Thandai Cake Dishes. So lets start,
- 200 grams Refined Flour (Maida)
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 100 gms. Curd
- 100 ml. Melted butter
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 200 gms. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Thandai / Masala Milk powder
- 1 tsp. Yellow Food Colouring
- 1 tsp. Rose essence
- 50 ml. Water
- For the Topping:-
- ½ cup Cashews, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Poppy seeds
- ½ tsp. Black pepper, crushed
- ½ tsp. Fennel seeds, crushed
- Fresh rose petals
- For Thandai Powder Mix:-
- Grind the following ingredients together and powder into a fine mix
- 25 gms Almonds
- 25 gms Cashews
- 25 gms Pistachios
- 1 tbsp. White Poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. Melon seeds
- 6 Green cardamoms (shells removed)
- 1 tbsp. Fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp. Peppercorns
- 1 tbsp. Dried rose petals
- 1 gm. Saffron strands
- In a bowl mix curd and butter properly and then add sugar and mix well.
- In another bowl mix maida, baking soda, baking powder and thandai powder together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients along with water and mix using a whisk.
- Add lemon juice, crushed fennel seeds, crushed black pepper, cashews and rose essence. Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased and dusted cake tin.
- Add the topping ingredients on the top and bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
Thandai Cake is ready to be served!
Thandai Cake Recipe Video
I hope you like this Thandai Cake Recipe. If you like the share this blog on facebook, twitter and other more social network. All type of delicious recipe and dishes in this website "tasty kitchen recipe". If you have more sweet and delicious recipe and dishes then comment below of his blog and subscribe my blog for more recipes. Thandai Cake is very delicious recipe and easily making at home in 30 minutes. I hope you will try easy thandai cake at home and enjoy this recipe with our family. Goodbye!